Our specialist bariatric dietitians will offer practical dietary advice to help you to:
• Learn to eat regular meals and healthy snacks
• Measure and control food portions
• Use the skill of self-monitoring by completing a food diary to help identify unhelpful eating habits
• Using mobile apps to measure the calorie content of foods
• Offer individually tailored dietary advice e.g. gluten-free, low lactose diet
• Help you develop skills for both weight loss and keeping weight off in the long-term
Post operatively they will guide you through the eating stages and check that you are taking your supplements.